Johnson Volk Consulting aims to establish a corporate culture that prioritizes both clients and employees. To achieve this goal, the company works to develop an efficient and functional organizational structure. This includes investing in resources, training, technology, and support for its employees. By doing this, Johnson Volk Consulting is able to provide its clients with state-of-the-art solutions and exceptional customer service.
Our emphasis is on our people and how highly they are valued at this firm.
- We Utilize AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Work Hard, Play Hard Mentality. Activities Both In and Out of the Office and Monthly Staff Meetings
- Family Atmosphere/Culture Promoted
- Team Collaboration Over Individual Competition
- A Broad Scope of Projects
- Community and Global Charitable Support and Involvement
- Faith-Based Company that Encourages an Acceptance of all Faith Backgrounds
- Workout Facilities and Shower
- Recreation Room
- Extensive Snack/Lunch Items Provided
- Benefits Packages
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Group Life & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Holidays Off
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Military Leave
- Jury Duty
- Workers Compensation
The partners at Johnson Volk and I understand that when we respect and care for our people, we go much further as a company than we could have otherwise. When we recognize our people as our greatest asset, we reap the benefits of their perspectives, creativity, passion, loyalty, and heart. Our goal is to create an environment focused on supporting our people and their families.